Authorized to work in the US for any employer
September 2013 to Present
• Specialization in insurance fraud, professional, elder abuse, and administrative litigation.
• Second Chair trial attorney for five trials.
• Argument of law and motion before the Superior, Federal, and Appellant Courts.
• Substantial experience in representing clients in alternate resolution proceedings, including mediation and arbitration proceedings.
• Defend and lead expert depositions on various topics including medical, economic, and insurance fraud.
• Conduct depositions of plaintiffs, lay witnesses, and treating providers.
• Personal direction of litigation on dozens of case files from inception to trial.
June 2009 to August 2013
• Primary counsel and case manager for hundreds of case files through every aspect of litigation.
• Expertise in law and motion proceedings and trial advocacy.
• Conducted client counseling and case viability analysis, including interviewing hundreds of potential clients to determine case viability and financial feasibility.
• Expertise in CA statutes and case law related to all divisions of civil litigation including civil procedure, tort, and contract law.
• Successfully settled more than 350 cases, with the aggregation of settlements in excess of 6 million dollars.
• Built client database by bringing in over 100 new clients between 2009 and 2013.
Financial Adviser and Marketing Supervisor
June 2005 to August 2013
• Managed capital structure of the company while addressing debt and financing concerns.
• Streamlined marketing budget and managed advertising through various media channels.
B.S. in Managerial Economics
California State Bar #256248